NorthPort Logistics Center
|The NorthPort Logistics Center is Florida’s largest available contiguous warehouse/distribution space. A state-of-the-art, cross-dock facility located 2.5 miles from the Mitsui terminal and future Hanjin terminal in Jacksonville, Florida. With LEED silver certification, the project offers nearly 873,000 square feet of Class "A" industrial space and 369 trailer storage spaces. Developed with typical Oakmont Industrial Group specifications, key features include 32' clear height, generous full concrete truck courts, an upgraded floor slab, and high loading door/dock ratios to accommodate high-throughput users.|
• 849,042 sf
• Located 2.5 miles from the new Mitsui Container Terminal at JaxPort scheduled to open in late 2008.
• Located 3.5 miles from Blount Island Marine Terminal
• Access to two interchanges on I-295 which provides convenient access to I-95 and Jacksonville International Airport
• Provisions for (2)-12' x 24' guard houses with all required utilities
• Entry drives that will accommodate on-site staging of up to 24 tractor trailers prior to passing thru the guard houses
• 145' and 255' deep full concrete truck courts with caulked joints to reduce long term maintenance costs
• (372)-12' wide trailer storage spaces
• In the process of securing Foreign Trade Zone designation
• 437' deep cross dock and provisions for tri-dock loading
• 32' minimum clear height
• (221)-9'x10' dock high doors and (4)-12'x16' drive -in doors with ramps
• Factory finished white metal roof deck
• Interior walls painted white with caulked joints
• Slab on Grade
• 6" thick, 4,000 psi concrete
• Fully reinforced
• 10mil vapor barrier under the entire floor slab
• Ashford Formula floor sealer
• Floor tolerances of FF-50/FL-40
• Designed to accommodate rack loading of 12,500 # per upright
• Column spacing allows for efficient 60' staging bays and 54' wide racking bays that provide for (3)-10'-2" aisles accessing 6 rows of racking. The 54' wide bays can accommodate various other racking configurations as well
• Warehouse heating provided with Cambridge roof mounted units
• ESFR fire protection system with electric fire pump
• (2)-2,000 amp, 277/480V electrical services
• Designed to meet C-TPAT (Customs Trade Partnership Against Terrorism) Physical Security requirements.
Oakmont’s commitment to sustainable project design will incorporate design elements in accordance with the requirements of the U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC) LEED Green Building Rating System that will result in a minimum 20% savings in power consumption, 50% savings in outdoor water consumption and 20% savings in indoor water consumption. In addition, our construction practices will divert 75% of our construction waste from disposal in landfills. NorthPort will be LEED Core and Shell Certified allowing tenants, with the same green pursuits, a platform on which to certify their tenant improvements.
• Site Features
• Full concrete truck courts, drives and auto parking
• Increased open space coverage
• Decrease potable water use through the use of water efficient fixtures and drought tolerant landscaping materials
• Storm water capture and treatment
• Building Features
• White TPO roofing
• The installation of energy efficient warehouse and office lights
• Increased quantity of translucent skylights
• Ability to separately monitor tenant electrical consumption
• Installed finishes will be non-voc exterior paints, low voc emission flooring and manufactured with a high percentage of recycled materials.
• Construction Practices
• Comprehensive recycling program that utilizes building materials with recycled content, including structural steel and concrete, into its site and structures
• Construction waste material program that will separate and source onsite construction debris for future recycling.
• Food Processing
• Logistics, Warehousing & Distribution
No related file(s) found.