Survey: 75% of U.S. Firms Seeing Widespread Supply Disruption Due to Virus
16 Mar, 2020
- More than 60% of companies that ordinarily travel to China have no plans to do so over the next six months, while almost half note travel to other areas faces extra scrutiny or limits, including Japan and Europe.
- Average lead times have more than doubled from the end of 2019.
- 53% have difficulty getting supply chain information from China.
- 62% are experiencing delays in receiving orders from China.
- 46% have delays loading goods at Chinese ports.