ASME’s E4C Announces Speaker Lineup for Impact.Engineered Virtual Event
29 Nov, 2021
- the Ecosystem Builder award, presented by Dr. Beatrice Murage, senior manager of global sustainability for Philips;
- the Woman Champion: Powering Impact award, presented by Carlotta M. Arthur, director of The Henry Luce Foundation’s Clare Booth Luce Program for Women in STEM
- the Academic Ally award, presented by Kendra Sharp, head of the National Science Foundation’s Office of International Science and Engineering
- the Impact Driver award, presented by John Wain, senior shelter cluster coordination officer for the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR);
- and the Change Maker award, presented by Neil Yeoh, CEO and founder of OnePointFive (opf.degree) and selected by popular vote. Visit here to learn more about the nominees and vote online before 11:40 a.m. EST on Dec. 2.