MADE IN AMERICA 2019 announces the list of industry experts and speakers during its inaugural event, showcasing the largest collection of American-made products and machines.
Taking place at the Indiana Convention Center in Indianapolis, October 3-6, 2019, this four-day event will bring together hundreds of exhibitors and an expected 30,000 attendees with one common goal: to raise awareness for the economic, environmental and community impact of American manufacturing.
MADE IN AMERICA 2019 spokespeople:
- John Rich
- Michael J. Lindell, My Pillow
- Rose Tennent
Highlighted speakers include:
- Kedma Ough, Inventor
- Harry Moser, Reshoring Initiative
- James Stuber, Author
- Rosemary Gibson, Author
- Michael Stumo, Coalition for a Prosperous America
- Alfredo Ortiz, Job Creators Network
- Mayor Joe Hogsett, Indianapolis
- Major Dan Rooney, Folds of Honor
- Darrel Walltrip, Former NASCAR Driver
- Mark Andol, Made in America Stores
- Warren Tuttle, United Inventors Assoc.
- Scott Hynd, Brand Innovations
- Sandy Cleary, SLC Group Holdings
- Dara Trujillo, Inventor
- Ken Rakusin, Gordon Brush
- Tom Gray, Make48
- Marc Portney, Angel Investor
- Greg Owens, Sherrill Manufacturing
- Steve Schwandner, customer retention expert
"We are tremendously proud of the quality and expertise of our presenters and entertainers, starting with Big & Rich performing during the opening night," said MadeinAmerica.com President and CEO Don Buckner, Sr. "The tremendous knowledge, wisdom and education that attendees will experience during this historic event will accelerate the Made in the USA movement and bring renewed prosperity to all Americans."
Companies interested in exhibiting can visit https://madeinamerica.com/event-exhibit/. Individuals interested in attending can visit https://madeinamerica.com/event-attend/. All phone inquiries to (888) 738-5919.