OH: Four Greater Cincinnati Organizations to Expand, Invest $96M
30 Mar, 2016
Regional manufacturing and food/flavoring industries are getting a boost from four local companies. REDI Cincinnati, Greater Cincinnati’s leading economic development initiative, announces four companies received approval from the Ohio Tax Credit Authority (TCA) board: Club Chef LLC; MANE, Inc.; Pacific Manufacturing Ohio, Inc.; and StandardAero Component Services, Inc. Combined, the companies commit to creating more than 600 jobs, retaining more than 1,000 jobs and adding more than $96 million in capital investment to the economy.
“Greater Cincinnati has a history of manufacturing strength, and it continues to be an important part of our economy,” said Kimm Coyner, managing director, projects and JobsOhio for REDI Cincinnati. “Our region is a world leader in food and flavorings, and we’re thrilled to see companies within that industry continue to innovate, grow and thrive.”
The approved projects include:
· Club Chef LLC: The fresh-cut processing member of the Castellini Group of Companies is one of the largest regional processors of fresh produce in the country. The company is developing a business to capitalize on an industry trend with a new to market concept for fully prepared meals for the retail produce, deli and fresh foods departments.
· MANE, Inc.: The leading flavor and fragrance company will add a physical expansion to its Lebanon facility to expand its dry and seasoning product line.
· Pacific Manufacturing Ohio, Inc.: A Tier 1 and Tier 2 auto parts supplier to Toyota, Honda and Subaru, Pacific Manufacturing Ohio, Inc. is expanding to manufacture several auto parts for its customers.
· StandardAero Component Services, Inc.: One of the aerospace industry’s largest maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) providers is ready to expand. StandardAero is growing its aerospace MRO business to meet the industry’s increased demands.
2016 REDI Cincinnati YTD Project Commitment Metrics*
1,135 Total New Jobs Created; 3,728 Total Retained Jobs,
and $112.6M Capital Investment
*Represents company commitment at time of announcement.
March 2016 projects
· Club Chef LLC – New Jobs: 355; Retained Jobs: 5; Total Capital Investment: $1,750,000
· MANE, Inc. – New Jobs: 100; Retained Jobs: 435; Total Capital Investment: $34,000,000
· Pacific Manufacturing Ohio, Inc. – New Jobs: 62; Retained Jobs: 540; Total Capital Investment: $50,100,000
· StandardAero Component Services, Inc. – New Jobs: 120; Retained Jobs: 465; Total Capital Investment: $10,500,000.