Survey: 42% of Workers Want to Delay Re-Opening Until Vaccines Widely Available
1 Mar, 2021
- Regarding social distancing, 89 percent concur that employers should require or encourage social distancing. This is up from 85 percent in December 2020.
- Regarding masks, 87 percent agree on employers requiring or encouraging mask use. Support was at 85 percent in December 2020.
- For temperature checks at the workplace, 81 percent say employers should encourage or require temperature checks. This is up from 78 percent in December.
- Regarding personal protective equipment, 71 are in agreement that employers should encourage or require personal protective equipment at work. This is up from 64 percent from December 2020.
- When it comes to requiring regular COVID-19 testing, 69 percent support employers requiring or encouraging testing. This is slightly down from 70 percent in December 2020.