CA: Group Established to Empower UC-Irvine Women in Technology
31 Aug, 2020
- Build a strong community of women and their allies who support Women in Technology at UCI’s vision. This will include students, faculty, staff, alumni and strategic partners; all gender identities are welcome.
- Highlight the accomplishments, research and thought leadership of UCI women in technology and UCI women who creatively apply technology to solve today’s problems and create tomorrow’s opportunities.
- Increase the retention and advancement of women in staff and academic roles at UCI.
- Connect women with role models who can support them and provide mentorship.
- Partner with like-minded organizations and associations to promote complementary initiatives, such as Academic & Professional Women of UCI.
- Make a measurable difference in the metrics that matter.
- Influence through outreach to the greater community, including K-12.
- Change attitudes, remove barriers, and equip and empower UCI women to succeed and lead in the digital economy.