FL: Enterprise Florida Unveils New ‘Built for Opportunity’ Awareness Campaign
13 Sep, 2021
- Small business owners and their employees were able to keep going to work and stay in business while their children were able to attend school in-person.
- Businesses have been able to open, expand, launch new product lines and increase their business while other states shuttered many businesses.
- People from across the country have opened businesses in Florida, creating more opportunities for Floridians.
- Businesses have had the freedom to make their own decisions about operations, rather than dealing with government mandates.
- Businesses could continue to serve their communities – many small and medium size businesses serve the community as much as they exist because of the community.
- By being the first state in the nation to reopen health and fitness clubs, Florida led the way in its citizens being able to embrace healthy living opportunities.
- The farming industry never had to shut down throughout the pandemic, lowering food prices and keeping agriculture workers in business.