IN: Indiana Adds $60 Million in Direct Support for Small Businesses
19 Apr, 2021
- Have been established prior to Oct. 1, 2019;
- Be registered to operate in Indiana, except sole proprietors, and must be seeking reimbursement for expenses related to their Indiana operations;
- Be in good standing with the Indiana Department of Revenue (DOR) or have a DOR-approved payment plan;
- Have had fewer than 100 full-time employees as of Dec. 31, 2019;
- Have been profitable in 2019 (determined by EBITDA) and have had less than $10 million (Gross Receipts or Sales) in revenue in 2019; and
- Demonstrate a monthly gross revenue loss of at least 30% compared to pre-COVID-19 revenues (average monthly revenue in 2019).