Online giant Amazon will open 10 "4-Star" brick-and-mortar stores in 2020, including one at the new American Dream mega-center in East Rutherford, N.J. To date, Amazon has opened nine 4-Star locations since the concept debuted in the fall of 2018.
The 4-Star stores carry items from some of the most popular categories on Amazon.com, including devices, consumer electronics, kitchen, home, toys, books and games. Everything in the store is rated four stars and above, is a top seller or is new and trending on Amazon.com. Digital price tags alongside every item show the Prime price and list price, as well as Prime member savings, average star rating and the total number of reviews a product has received.
Amazon 4-Star is due to open in 2020 in the following locations:
* American Dream, East Rutherford, N.J.;
* Willowbrook Mall; Wayne, N.J.;
* Scottsdale Fashion Square, Scottsdale, Ariz.;
* Westfield Topanga, Westfield, Calif.;
* Burlingame Avenue, Burlingame, Calif.;
* The SoNo Collection, Norwalk, Conn.;
* Lincoln Road Mall, Miami Beach, Fla.;
* Perimeter Mall, Atlanta;
* Somerset Collection, Troy, Mich.; and
* The Woodlands Mall, The Woodlands, Texas