SC: Development Grants Awarded to Improve 15 S.C. Communities
21 Jan, 2021
- Anderson County - South Anderson Neighborhood Demolition $239,150
- Beaufort County - Detour Road Sidewalk Extension $200,000
- City of Beaufort - Spanish Moss Trail Extension $200,000
- City of Bennettsville - West Bennettsville Neighborhood Demolition $500,000
- Town of Cheraw - Agerton Neighborhood Revitalization - Phase I $500,000
- Town of Cowpens - South Main Streetscape Improvements $521,000
- Darlington County - South Darlington Substation Fire Truck $451,000
- City of Denmark - Fire Truck $366,300
- Florence County - Timmonsville Fire Truck $500,000
- City of Georgetown - West End Neighborhood Demolition $375,000
- Hampton County - Ambulance Purchase $200,000
- Town of Jonesville - Wellington Mill Brownfield Clearance $500,000
- Town of McCormick - North Main/Augusta Streetscape Improvements $750,000
- Town of Pamplico - Fire Truck $500,000
- Town of Port Royal - Paris Avenue Streetscape Improvements $644,490
- Benefit low- to moderate-income persons.
- Aid in the prevention or elimination of slum and blighted conditions.
- Meet other urgent community needs where existing conditions pose a serious and immediate threat to public health and welfare and where other financial resources are not readily available to meet such needs.