TN: EDGE Assists Projects Set to Create 300 Jobs in Logistics, Transportation
21 Aug, 2020
- DHL Supply Chain would create hundreds of new jobs and invest more than $85 million to construct a new Memphis campus.
- Aesthetic Management Partners is looking to move its headquarters from California to Memphis, creating high-paying jobs.
- RDX would create new jobs and invest more than $8 million at the former Mall of Memphis site.
- Finard Properties, LLC is looking to invest $47 million to construct new apartments and retail, bringing new life to Poplar Plaza at the corner of at Poplar and Highland.
- Water to Wine, LLC would move forward with an $8 million investment to develop an apartment building in a long-vacant space near the U of M with retail and restaurant space.