Halia Therapeutics, a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company advancing innovative medicines to treat a broad range of diseases driven by chronic inflammation and neurodegeneration, announced the opening of its new 20,000 square foot headquarters located at The Summit, on 3900 North Traverse Mountain Blvd., in Lehi, Utah.
The new building will:
- House a variety of state-of-the-art research and development lab equipment managed by 18 current, full-time employees and contractors, and dedicated to the development of novel therapies for patients with inflammatory and neurological diseases
- Provide flexibility, integration, and the ability to streamline drug discovery processes
- Add meeting areas to promote collaboration within the company and affiliates
- Create dozens of new jobs, as pipeline programs enter the clinic
- Promote precise environmental control in scientific research with individually temperature-controlled rooms to ensure the highest quality of research while supporting sustainability